The Lucky One Update
Logan and Beth are finally getting along and bonding!! For so long they have been just strictly buisness employees at the dog kennel and they only got along for Nana's sake. Since Nana's been gone for a little though, They have bonded and actually got along.
The best part is, she might like him more than a friend? I'm sure yet but I definately predict she does because it said "He laughed, and for the first time, Beth was conscious of how how long it had been since she'd had a conversation like this"(Sparks 131). This shows me how Logan is getting to her and he's making her feel a lot better than she did before which is good because she might start to potentionally form feelings for him.

Wow Mason, your writing is pretty legend. But like, do you think it's possible that a girl might like, not act interested in me like my whole life but they actually dig me like crazy and can't wait for me to ask them out? I don't know. Just a thought.
ReplyDelete