The Lucky One
Well after the night that Logan and Beth spent together, I definately think that they will get together soon. Yes I know that I've been saying this forever now but I really think they will. The only problem is.... neither of them will come forward and say they like each other! For example on page 170 it sai "For a long time, she tossed and turned, unable to sleep, wondering if maybe, just maybe, Logan was awake and thinking of her, too." Come on Beth!! Seriously? Just tell him!! I just wish that he came all this way just to find her and now they both like each other but they're still not together!! Ugh so frustrating....
This book is very good already nut what makes a book good? The use of repition, anaphoras, etc. Well Nicholas Sparks uses a lot of that. Some examples are first on pg 172 it says " Are you saying I owe this woman something?" this is an example of a rhetorical question and it really helped be understand what's going on and it just makes the reader stop and think. Another example is on page 170 it say "It was more like a friendly get-together---tacos, chess, and conversation." This dashed line really helped the reader stop for a minute and figure out the meaning of this line and what is going on.

I like the way that you tell what's happened, it feels very thorough.
ReplyDelete