Dear new mom, welcome to a loving group
The column I just read is about how to be a great new mom. Also she explains the normal troubles you will fall into.http://www.cincinnati.com/story/opinion/columnists/krista-ramsey/2014/03/20/krista-ramsey-cradle-cincinnati/6676533/
The line that I thought was best written was "Does someone actually think we know how to tell when he has a fever? Should we really be entrusted with using tiny clippers to cut the fingernails of a jerky infant?" I thought his because it's very good rhetorical questions and it really impacts the reader's thoughts and it helps understand better what's going on.
Ramsey's writing style is a lot orf rhetorical questions including the third one above and two more in the other columns each and this really helps understand what is going on.
Question:
What other syntax is there?
I would really like this read this book, it looks very interesting. The movie was very good!
ReplyDelete