The Fault in Our Stars
From what I have been reading so far it has been a really good book and I highly recommend it. If you like the following such as drama, romance, and emotional then this is the book for you! In this book the text is so well detailed and explained! Also the author uses really good imagery so you you can really get a sense of whats going on in the book. The author also makes the charactors very well-developed.
This book in my opinion so far deserves five stars because it has very good description, dialogue and imagery. It also sets areally good tone in the book and describes very well but to the point on how the characters are feeling. The author also gives a very good sense of forshadowing in the book like whats going to happen next. The book is very good with making connections, I have already made text to self, and text to world connections with this book. This book is by far one of the best books I have read so far.

its good how you included details from the text and not just character information like other blogs
ReplyDeletethanks!
DeleteI've heard a lot about this book, I was actually thinking about reading it next. Thanks for the descriptions!
ReplyDeletewelcome :)
Delete