Blog update
So far in my book Augustus and Hazel are still continuing to grow closer. I really think and predict that they are going to fall in love because they have so much in common and the way they talk they like click in some way. They also have been spending a whole lot of time together so I predict that they will continue to hang out and spend time with each other a lot. They both also share the common factor that they both have cancer so I ask myself are they going to fight their cancer together?
Connections that are going on is text to text because Augustus and Hazel are really starting to connect with each other. Another connection is text to self. This connection takes place because I can relate to feeling like i'm getting closer to someone I just met because we have so much in common.
No comments:
Post a Comment