The Lucky One
I know that I keep saying oh they're getting closer and you're probably like jeez when are they going to be together. Well like I always say...they're getting closer but before you get all mad I give it about 20 pages tops for them to be together because they are really getting there. I know this for sure because Beth is really starting to open up to Logan and that's usually a sign they're comfortable with each other so they will be together soon! For example on page 183 it said '"I finally got around to sending it, but the letter was eventually returned to me unopened. Drake died in the first week of invasion."' This shows how open she is to him because she's really sensitive of her brother's death and for her to have the guts to talk about it with him, it just shows how much she cares and how comfortable she is with him.

Do you like this book or is it too predictable?
ReplyDeleteLeave it to mason to pick a lovey sad cry book. Nice post though. But yea this sounds predictable and overated.
ReplyDeleteI like how you included your own voice in the beginning.
ReplyDeleteDid you see the movie?
ReplyDeleteYou had good voice in this post.
ReplyDeleteI think I heard of this book a thousand times so is it really that good?
ReplyDeleteNice post. the book seems predictable though
ReplyDeleteLoved this book I think you'll like the ending!
ReplyDeleteGreat post !!
ReplyDeleteI saw this movie and really like it!
ReplyDeletegood job
ReplyDelete