The Lucky One
Recently in my book, Logan grows a connection with not Elizabeth quite yet, but her son instead. It's no secret that Ben and his father do not get along very well because they are different in so many ways plus the fact that Ben's father just doesn't know how to get his attention. But Logan however does because he understands what it's like to be different. At first though, I just thought that Logan was just using Ben to get Elizabeth's attention but then I kept reading and that change my mind. I think this because in the book on page 50 it said " She remembered thanking him for it once, but he just shrugged. 'I just like spending time with him,' he'd say the way of explanation."
I definately predict though that Logan and Ben will still bond very strongly but I also think that Logan and Elizabeth will start to bond as well. Right now I don't really think there is any new kind of conflict other than the conflict still happening where it's Logan still trying to get Elizabeth to notice him.
This sounds like a great drama book. I will enjoy reading your updates on it.
ReplyDeleteA lot of people seem to be reading this book and they all seem to be enjoying it. It sounds like a great book.
ReplyDeleteThis book sounds really good and I have heard so many good things about this book I might consider reading this book sometime.
ReplyDelete