Tuesday, March 4, 2014

 
The Lucky One
 
   Are they really just friends or are they more than friends? Well recently while I've been reading this book and they are starting to grow closer as more than friends. It seems that she has finally got over the fact that she has more than just a friend feeling for him. That makes him very happy because for the past month he has been wanting this and for him it seemed like forever.
 
   I hope that they keep this though because they seem to fight sometimes so that might be a problem. Besides that I do think they are perfect for each other and I predict that they will fall in love. Some questions I have are why did it take her so long to realize she liked him more than a friend? Another one is will they last?

1 comment:

  1. I asked myself the same questioons after i read your post. I think that they are in love and they will find eachother.

    ReplyDelete