Tuesday, February 4, 2014

The Lucky One
 
           In the Lucky One so far he goes out of town and gets a job as a animal farm caretaker. But he still has this picture of this girl that he found when he was overseas. When he went to go apply for this job, he found the girl that was in the picture. I predict that for sure he fell in love with her when he first laid eyes on her.
 
            Some questions I have for this is how is it even possible that he found the girl in the picture? Another one is will he tell her how he knows her? Will she be frightened if he does tell her? Will she fall in love with him?
 
            The type of conflict they are going through is text to world. I  know this because in the book they both lost a piece pf themselves to the tragedy of overseas. 

1 comment: