Mocking Jay
I have started reading the third and final hunger games book called Mocking Jay by Susanne Collins. I really wanted to read this book because I just saw catching fire and I really want to know what happens next. In this book so far, Katniss is discovering what really happened to district 12. While she was gone, her district was attacked and destroyed by the government. Luckily though her mom, her sister Prim, and Gale and his family escaped and made it out ok. I predict that Katniss will try to get revenge with the government because she was already infuriated with them about making her go back to the arena. I also predict that she will put a stop to all the hunger games or at least try because in the book she was tired of being pushed around by the government and she seem like she wanted to put a stop to all of it.
You did a great job describing what is happening so far in the book. I also read this book, but I only got half way through. My predictions are about the same as yours as to what is going to happen next. I'm really excited to find out! I saw catching fire also and I thought it was alot like the book. Did you?
ReplyDeleteyes i did too!
ReplyDeleteI like that you choose this book. Although I just watch the movies and never read the bookXD
ReplyDelete